Monday, May 2, 2011

My name is Leah, and I'm a Chocoholic.

My chocolate bowl (a thing of legends) is woefully lacking: it contains only white chocolate Kit-Kats (don't even get me started on white chocolate). All I'll say is this: IT'S NOT FRICKING CHOCOLATE. The brownies I made yesterday tasted old, right out of the oven (I actually threw them out!) and I scraped the bottom of the Nutella jar to within an inch of its' life on Saturday. That means I haven't had any quality Chocolate Time in almost two whole days. A trip to the grocery store is in my immediate future and while there I shall spend an embarassing amount of money on all things chocolate. In fact, I may not even buy a single item that doesn't contain cocoa of some sort. That's right, the single life isn't all bad, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment