Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Latest Project

So, as any of my Pinterest followers know, I'm a total whore for that website. And I'm convinced I'm now an incredibly-stylish-DIY-master-gourmet-chef-fitness-model-parenting-expert-interior-designer-extraordinaire because of all of my amazing re-pins. But the guilt has started to eat away at me. What if all my loyal followers are under the impression that I've actually accomplished such amazing feats as I'm so quick to Pin?

And with that guilt, my latest undertaking was born. Well, that and the fact that I no longer have cable and there is only so much time I can spend listening to my iPod and paging through old pictures. Seriously, add a little liquor and I'd be a drunk-in-the-making. So I've decided to challenge myself to A-Pin-A-Day; I'll be keeping myself accountable by posting the results of my attempts here on the very pages of this virtual, filterless therapy session. You'll have to bear with me as I try to figure out how to link up my Pins with the blog etc.

I'll be attempting recipes, DIY projects, home design tips, sewing fabulousness, skincare remedies and other Pinterest magic. I'm really excited about this and I can't wait to share my latest and great accomplishments and tragic failures with all of you. Cheers to crazy craftiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment