Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear Covergirl,

I feel like I need to come clean to you, Covergirl; the guilt is eating me alive. I have been unfaithful, and with the most unsavory of brands... Yes, I cheated on you with Maybelline. I allowed myself to become blinded by the bright, shiny purple tube of blackest-black Volum' Express The Falsies mascara. I admit that my infidelity was selfish and unkind but I truly never meant to hurt you, Covergirl.

And now that I've come clean, I must report that I received zero satisfaction from my dabble with the dark side. The Falsies nearly had me needing falsies after use as at least one-third of my lashes fell out. Perhaps my punishment? That may be so and I feel properly shamed and humbled.

I have come back to the land where my lashes are long, thick and gorgeous. Thank you, Covergirl, for making the best mascara in the world. We've had our differences over the years but I can now say that you've made a believer out of me. No longer will I yearn to sample the wares of other mascara wands because I have found the promised land in my very black Professional Super Thick Lash mascara.

I love you, Covergirl. I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment