Sunday, January 20, 2013

Honey Boo Boo, But Nicer

My third child is crazy. He's an absolute animal who never stops moving, not for a moment. As a two-year-old, he has more energy than the other three of us in the household, combined, and he never fails to keep us all laughing. And screaming. But really, lots of laughing. I wish I had the time and energy to blog more of the hilarity that comes from life with my children but alas, little snippets will have to do.

My sister and niece stopped over for a bit this afternoon and The Baby was in rare form; he had put on a pair of his big sister's underwear and was demonstrating the yoga ABC's they've been working on. Because that alone isn't enough of a sight, while in the midst of "D: Down Diggity Dog" he starts singing/shouting "I'm shakin' my booty, I'm shakin' my BOOTY, SHAKIN' MY BOOTY, SEE?!" I couldn't tell you where the phrase comes from, nor where he picked up the sassy, southern accent, but it makes for some prime entertainment.

My quiet, unassuming niece rolls her eyes and says, "He's like Honey Boo Boo, only much nicer."

No comments:

Post a Comment